THE VALUE BUILDER SCORE
Does your business live in Alberta or Saskatchewan? Do you want to get your Value Builder Score?
3 Reasons to get your score:
- to learn what can make your company more valuable than your industry peers
- to discover your company’s hidden asset
- to spot your company’s silent killer
The better the score the higher the value of the business if you ever wanted to sell it.
With over 34,000 participating businesses you will start to learn about what are the 8 drivers that statistically matter when creating a valuable business.
Self-Assessment takes less than 15 Minutes and you instantly get your score. The average score is 59….how does your business compare?
Okay, I have my score now what?
Great, the first step is to start to measure something that is meaningful to your business and this can be very meaningful to you!
Your score is yours to do what you want. Many business owners we work with look to improve it and in turn, increase the value of their business. Your reasons for improving the value of your business are entirely yours however we often find some common reasons:
- better quality of life and time freedom
- better sleeps, less headaches
- to scale the business for growth
- peace of mind that you are building a valuable asset
- to sell the business and retire, give back or start another business
We offer customized engagements that use a systemized approach to work towards your level of success.
But if you want to do it yourself we still want you to succeed.
How…here are some very easy ways to get started:
- Attend one of our workshops, learn more about the 8 drivers.
- Get into our Virtual Forums group: do this with others helping you along the way. The first one is on us, after that its $125 per month
- Get the individualized 27-page report and set up a customized plan (Sorry this one we cannot do for free, it is $575 and you get us one-on-one for 2 hours with no commitments)
What and why are we doing this?
Improving your score to 80+ will garner a 71% higher value in your business.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal – thanks to Jim Collins of Good to Great) is to grow 500 local businesses REAL value by $2M each by 2030.
If you are interested in growing your real value by $2M and want to be part of the 500 companies that are on our radar, just let us know after you’ve completed the self-assessment.
If you didn’t yet complete the self assessment….it is time to learn more about the value of your business? Do you want to learn how to maximize the value of your business?
Watch the following 90-second video to receive a high-level understanding of the system then follow these three steps
Step 1: Spend the 15 minutes completing the questionnaire. start here.
Step 2: Receive your score.
Step 3: Get in touch with us and order the engagement report to understand and improve your score.