CORPORATE RETREAT PROGRAM
Our two-day corporate retreats provide great value to our customers. The content is already built and ready to be scheduled for your organization.
What is included in our CORPORATE RETREAT program?
- Content is the result of collaboration with some of the world’s top renown authors and thought leaders (scroll to the bottom to see a sampling)
- Professional facilitation
- Event planning and customization available
- Professionally printed workbooks for attendees
The CORPORATE RETREAT PROGRAM is designed to help organizations:
- Position the business for growth
- Improve business knowledge
- Develop higher engagement
The CORPORATE RETREAT PROGRAM helps attendees explore practical strategies that help achieve:
- Personal goals
- Professional development
- Business objectives
- Top Executives (Business Owner, CEO, Executive Director)
- Key Executives (Reporting to Top executives)
- Management (ownership of strategy or function or has staff reporting to)
Please speak with us to determine suitability and scheduling. Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and we can see if we have any relevant topics in our library of available retreats. Customization may be available. Scheduling typically is two to six months in advance.
This high value content was developed and delivered to our Renaissance Executive Forums membership across 10 countries during our member retreats.
1. Can we bring the investment down by bringing in other companies to the corporate retreat?
- Yes, the investment needed to cover our costs per attendee will decrease with more attendees. The content can easily be adapted to multiple companies in the room.
2. What can we customize at the event?
- Many items can be customized; however, as much of the content is the result of the collaboration with the authors and thought leaders, customization becomes cost prohibitive.
- Corporate branding, focused discussions and added activities are definitely items that may have some degree o customization.
3. Who plans the event?
- This is a detail that we can own entirely or share in. A properly planned event has many elements that need to be completed, and we are happy to be a turn key solution running it entirely or just being part of your team. Shared planning will likely decrease the investment needed to hold the event.
4. What is the investment?
- As there are numerous variables involved with any event planning, the investment is not set. Number of attendees, location, services included, customization all affect the final investment. We are very competitively priced for this world class turnkey experience, and I urge you to contact us to start the discussion around your budget.
Corporate Retreat Topics
Below we’ve provided some videos that illustrate some of the various topics and collaborations our corporate retreat offers:
Andrea Kates – Business Model Canvas
David Allen – Getting things Done
• Jack Stack – The Great Game of Business Introduction
• The Breakthrough Company
• Chip Conley – PEAK – How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow
• Denise Lee Yohn – What Great Brands Do
• Ted Leonsis – Business of Happiness: A Higher Calling
Tony Hsieh: Deliverying Happiness and instilling core values
• SCALE: Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back